We are looking for a Band 6 Specialist Paediatrics ASD Speech and Language Therapist for a role based in London. The role will be covering full time hours Monday to Friday, for a working pattern of 8:30-4:30. The contract will run until mid April.
Your role will be to assess and treat children on the generic caseload in mainstream schools. There is also specialist input to children in units for Autistic spectrum disorders and learning difficulties.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- HCPC registration
- Paediatrics ASD experience
In return Pulse can offer you:
- Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
- Access to exclusive vacancies
- Free training
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
*terms and conditions apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.