Our client is recruiting for a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join their Neurology unit, within a well-established Specialist Community Neuro Rehab Team in Bedfordshire. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an ongoing period.
You will be treating patients who have progressive/non-progressive conditions by carrying out comprehensive assessments and liaising with other healthcare professionals to provide a high-quality service to all users.
It is essential that all applying candidates have previous neuro rehabilitation experience, to be considered for the role.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method, the PAYE equivalent will be £16-21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Carrying out brain injury assessments
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Providing support for carers and family – advice on care plans after discharge
- Setting realistic client centred goals to help with development
- Provide treatment for an adult resident group with complex neurological disorders including stroke, spinal cord injury and neurodegenerative diseases.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Hold a full driver licence and have own vehicle
- Competitive salary
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.