Are you an Occupational Therapist who specialises in Learning Disabilities or Mental Health?
Our client is currently seeking a band 6 Senior Occupational Therapist to join their fantastic private service, covering sites across North London. This post offers full time hours, on a permanent basis.
The Occupational Therapist in post will work as part of a multi-disciplinary, offering a high standard of assessments and treatment programmes to adults who present with learning disabilities, mental health and complex needs. Experience in a Learning Disabilities or Mental Health setting is desirable.
Duties within this role may include:
- ASD assessment
- Carrying out functional assessments
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
- Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
- Managing own caseload
- Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.