Our client is currently seeking an Occupational Therapist to join their Eating Disorders service for CAMHS users, based in London.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offer both full or part-time hours, for an initial 4-month period. The service is based in an NHS Trust that is close to a main line train station and has onsite staff parking for those who drive.
The successful Occupational Therapist will assist patients in defining and returning to the roles in their lives that are important to them.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To manage a caseload of clients with complex needs, using evidence based /client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate group and individual interventions.
• To provide outcome-oriented group and individual occupation-focused interventions.
• To provide safe, effective, quality OT interventions that ensure positive client experience.
• To assist with carer interventions.
• To provide leadership for junior staff, through supervision and appraisal.
• To participate in the planning, development and evaluation of OT services within the eating disorders service, holding responsibility for defined projects
• To provide interventions within other parts of the eating disorders services if required
• To provide cover within the out-patients, day patient and in-patient settings as required
If you feel that you would be suited to this role, please apply using the form below.
Benefits of joining Pulse:
• HireVue online interviews
• First class support and advice from an assigned consultant
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Daily payroll
• Streamlined compliance process utilising new online technology
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.