An opportunity has arisen for an empathetic Band 6 Senior Occupational Therapist to be welcomed into our clients NHS trust based in Cheshire, for a full-time temporary role working within the Intermediate Care team.
The appointed Occupational Therapist will be working as part of a fantastic community intermediate care team managing their own caseload of clients efficiently and effectively. The successful therapist will be HCPC registered with a relevant qualification and desirable previous experience within a hospital setting.
To be considered for this role applying Occupational Therapists must have:
• Be HCPC registered as an Occupational therapist
• Hold a relevant qualification in Occupational therapy
• Previous NHS experience within an intermediate care setting
• The ability to build good rapport with patients
• Excellent interpersonal skills
Duties within this role will include:
• Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
• Writing clear and concise notes
• Working autonomously
• Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
• Providing advice for carers and parents
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• ipoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• First class support and advice from our experienced team of consultants
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Occupational Therapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.