Pulse has an exciting new opportunity for a respiratory physiotherapist to join a busy medical team at a NHS trust, located in Surrey. The trust has many close by amenities and there is also many different transport links, onsite staff car parking is available for those who drive.
The successful candidate will have experience working with Cystic Fibrosis patients and those suffering with asthma and other lung conditions. The post is available to start as soon as possible for a 6-8-week period. Ideally our client would like the successful candidate to work full time hours Monday – Friday, although they may consider 4 days per week.
Duties within this role will include:
• Dealing with respiratory medicine
• Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Working on medical wards, treating older adults
• Treatment respiratory conditions
• Carrying out assessments of patient progress
• Discharge planning
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
• SRE team of train phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.