Pulse has an exciting new opportunity for a band 6 respiratory physiotherapist to join a busy ED/AMU team at a NHS trust, located in Middlesex. The trust is close to a main line train station, with public transport running to and from.
The successful candidate will have experience working with COPD patients and those suffering with asthma and other lung conditions. The post is available to start as soon as possible for an ongoing period, working full time hours of 08:00 – 16:30 Monday to Friday.
Duties within this role will include:
• Dealing with respiratory medicine
• Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Treatment for COPD such as asthma and other lung diseases
• Carrying out assessments of patient progress
• Discharge planning
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.