Pulse is currently seeking a band 6 respiratory physiotherapist to join a busy team at a NHS trust, located in the area of Derbyshire. The trust is based a 6 minute walk to the nearest running public transport.
The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible for an initial 3 month period. This is a full time placement with the working hours being, Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00. Previous experience working within a respiratory setting is beneficial.
Duties within this role will include:
- Dealing with respiratory medicine
- Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
- Treating respiratory inpatients
- Treatment for COPD, bronchiectasis, asthma and other lung diseases
- Carrying out assessments of patient progress
- Discharge planning
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience working within a similar role
- Have experience within in an ITU ward
- Have experience in a surgery setting
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
- SRE team of train phlebotomists
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.