Are you a physiotherapist with excellent problem-solving skills, looking for a rewarding new role in Respiratory Physiotherapy?
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Respiratory Physiotherapist to join a busy critical care team at an NHS trust, located in Essex. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time for an initial 3-month duration.
The successful physiotherapist will have experience working with patients who suffer from Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and other lung conditions.
Duties within this role will include:
- Treatment respiratory conditions
- Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
- Treating respiratory inpatients
- Working on medical wards, treating older adults
- Dealing with respiratory medicine
- Carrying out assessments of patient progress
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
- Be HCPC registered
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
- Experience of treating COPD patients
If you are a compassionate and empathetic physiotherapist, looking to help those with chronic respiratory conditions, then please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal physiotherapist for the job?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.