Are you looking for a rewarding new role in Respiratory Physiotherapy?
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Respiratory Physiotherapist to join a busy community team at an NHS trust, located in Lincolnshire. Candidates applying must hold a full licence and have access to own vehicle during work hours.
The successful candidate will have experience working with patients who suffer from Cystic Fibrosis, asthma and other lung conditions. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time and is due to run for an initial 2-3-month period.
Pay rates shown for this role are for umbrella payment method, PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Treatment respiratory conditions
• Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Working on medical wards, treating older adults
• Dealing with respiratory medicine
• Carrying out assessments of patient progress
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within an acute NHS setting
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy
• Experience of treating COPD patients
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.