Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 6 respiratory Occupational Therapist. This vacancy is with an innovative NHS trust in Hertfordshire who are offering full time hours until August.
General surgical or respiratory experience is essential.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £19-£24 per hour.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
Functional ability, Transfers, Daily living skills using observation, Standardized assessments, Assessment within the patient’s own home, Assessment for specialist adaptive equipment, facilitate independent living, actively engage carers/families in assessments.
Skills and experience needed:
- Current HCPC registration
- Previous experience working within a similar role
- Relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- First class support and advice from our experienced consultants’ team
- Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- HireVue online interviews
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Streamlined compliance process utilising new technology
*terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.