Pulse is currently seeking a band 6 Physiotherapist to join their renal rehabilitation team within a well renowned NHS trust in South London. This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday, starting ASAP for 2 months.
Experience within Renal is desirable however rehabilitation skills are essential. Our client will also consider candidates a previous track record within Acute, Respiratory or Cardio.
The role will involve participating in the Renal Rehab services of the trust, Renal exercise classes, assessments and exercise prescriptions. You may also be required to cover outpatient clinics.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19 - £24 per hour.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
- Have previous experience in a similar role
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the below form or contact our team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.