Pulse are now currently looking for a Band 6 rehabilitation Physiotherapist to be based in West Midlands. The role is to start ASAP– on an on-going basis, 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 8:30-16:30. This role will be across various sites within the same area.
Suitable candidates must have recent rehabilitation experience.
To be considered for this role you must have some or all of the following:
- Relevant physiotherapy clinical qualification to degree level or equivalent and HCPC registered.
- Rehabilitation experience within the last 12 months
- Previous NHS/ community experience
- HCPC Registration
- Evidence of a high standard of communication skills both verbal and written when interacting with members of the team, other professionals, clients and their families
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Brilliant rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, committed and welcoming team
- An assigned consultant
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.