Are you an Occupational Therapist looking to take the next step in your career?
Pulse is recruiting for a band 6 Reablement Occupational Therapist to join the team, based within an innovative NHS trust located in London. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 3-month period.
The role will require the successful candidate to provide reablement Occupational Therapy, including assessment and service provision, to disabled people with less complex needs in the community and residential and day care settings.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, working within rehabilitation wards, while managing own caseload and Must have access to own vehicle during working hours.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £19- £24 per hour.
The candidate’s duties will include:
• Ability to pass information accurately and concisely between service users, carers, colleagues and other agencies
• Ability to organise and prioritise own workload
• Ability to carry out functional assessments of older and disabled people
• Ability to move and handle equipment necessary for assessment and provision
• Ability to carry out safe functional assessments and give physical assistance to older and disabled people where necessary
• Knowledge of the needs of older and disabled people
• Experience of working with people with a wide range of impairments
• Diploma of the College of Occupational Therapy – BSc in Occupational Therapy
• Need to be able to drive a car
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.