Pulse is recruiting for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a reablement team, based in an innovative NHS trust in Bath. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working full-time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and managing own caseload. The Reablement service is a short-term service which supports and works with people, either in their own home.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16-£21 per hour.
The candidate’s duties will include:
· Prevention of admission to hospital
· Supporting discharge from hospital
· Carrying out planned intervention
· Working with individuals to regain as much independence as possible
· Determining the appropriate level and type of service for any on-going needs.
In return Pulse can offer you;
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Up to £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Daily payroll
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• Access to exclusive job opportunities
• Support and advice from our friendly and dedicated team of consultants
• Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
*Terms and Conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.