Are you a motivated Physiotherapist who has previous experience within Rapid Response services?
Pulse is now seeking to recruit a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join the rapid response team within an NHS trust based in South Yorkshire. The post is available for the successful physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 6 month period (subject to reviews).
Applying physiotherapists must have previous experience working within a rapid response environment to be considered for this role. The role will support CHAT (Community Hospital Admission Avoidance Team) to facilitate safe discharges. It is desirable that the physiotherapists have some experience in crisis management, rapid response assessment and clinical decision making around safe discharge.
To be considered for this role you must:
- Have previous experience in a similar role
- Have HCPC registration
- Hold the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
- Good communication skills
- Manual handling experience
- Interest in anatomy and physiology
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Electronic timesheet app – reduction in queries results in faster payments
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the perfect Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.