Pulse is now seeking to recruit a physiotherapist to join the rapid response team at a NHS trust based in Essex. The role may involve working between two sites, however there is a free shuttle bus service that runs between them. The core shift pattern will be 08:30-16:30 Monday to Friday, but an occasional shift of 10:30-18:30 may be required.
The rapid response team at this trust cover A&E, Elderly receiving unit, Medical receiving unit and the Elderly short stay unit so candidates applying will need recent acute medical and/or A&E experience. You will also need to enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have HCPC registration
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.