Are you a motivational Physiotherapist who has previous experience within Rapid Response services?
Pulse are currently seeking a band 6 Physiotherapist to be welcomed into our clients busy Rapid Response team within an NHS trust located in Buckinghamshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful physiotherapist appointed will help with admission prevention and assist in facilitating a discharge, whilst working alongside the multidisciplinary team within the acute medical unit. Furthermore, they will also be providing rapid home-based assessments referred to the service.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have HCPC registration
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
• Good communication skills
• Manual handling experience
• Interest in anatomy and physiology
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
• Daily payroll
• Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
• Expand your skill set more quickly
• Flexible hours of work
• Online interviews via HireVue
• First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
• Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
• Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Electronic timesheet app – reduction in queries results in faster payments
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the perfect Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.