Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a busy rapid response team at a trust located in Warrington. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an initial 3 month period.
The OT in post will be responsible for helping the client maximise function based within a hospital setting. You will also be working within an acute hospital setting within an MDT team who strive to provide a high-quality occupational therapy service to all users.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16-21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing occupational therapy home care packages
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making hospital referrals/discharge planning
- Devising OT rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
- Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
- Managing own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
- Wide knowledge of long term condition management
- HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualification
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal occupational therapy candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.