Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a busy rapid response team at our client’s private service located in Surrey. You will be responsible for helping the client maximise function through home visits and make referrals to hospital when needed.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours Monday to Friday for a permanent period. You will be working within an acute hospital setting within an MDT team who strive to provide a high-quality service to all users.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing home care packages
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making hospital referrals/discharge planning
- Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
- Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
- Managing own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
- Full licence and access to own vehicle
- Wide knowledge of long term condition management
- HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualification
- Competitive salary
- An individual induction on your role and expectations
- A corporate induction on company policies and basic duties
- Competitive annual leave
- Continued Professional Development (CPD)
- Childcare vouchers
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.