Pulse is seeking to recruit an occupational therapist to join a busy rapid response team at a NHS trust, located in Middlesex. This role also requires a car driver, as it will be community based. Starting as soon as possible, this post is due to run for an ongoing period offering full-time hours.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working within a community setting. You will be responsible for helping the client maximise function through home visits, and make referrals to hospital when needed.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing home care packages
• Carrying out risk assessments
• Making hospital referrals/discharge planning
• Devising rehabilitation programmes in order to develop skills
• Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
• Managing own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
• Full licence and access to own vehicle
• Wide knowledge of long term condition management
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualification
Join Pulse to benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training, where we can come to you
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.