Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 5 occupational therapist to join a busy rapid response team at a NHS trust, located in the area of Lancashire. The successful candidate needs to be flexible as the working hours are Monday - Friday - between 8am - 8pm - To Support the rapid assessment team and community falls assessments.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in falls prevention, intermediate care (both bedded or community). As this is community based you will be required to be a car/driver owner.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing home care packages
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making hospital referrals/discharge planning
- Devising rehabilitation programmes in order to develop skills
- Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
- Managing own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
- Experience working with frail and elderly people
- Wide knowledge of long term condition management
- A&E and MSK experience
- HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualification
Join Pulse to benefit from:
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- SRE team of trained phlebotomists
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.