Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 6 Occupational Therapist to join a busy rapid response team at an NHS trust located in
Cheshire. You will be responsible for helping the client maximise function based in a hospital setting
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours. You will be working within an acute hospital setting within an MDT team who strive to provide a high-quality service to all users.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent is £16-21 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing home care packages
- Carrying out risk assessments
- Making hospital referrals/discharge planning
- Devising rehabilitation programmes to develop skills
- Dealing with equipment to assist with daily living
- Managing own caseload
Skills and experience needed:
- Wide knowledge of long term condition management
- HCPC registration
- Relevant degree/qualification
Join Pulse to benefit from:
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.