Pulse is seeking to recruit a physiotherapist to work within the immediate care team at a well-established NHS trust located in Surrey, which has been given an Outstanding rating by the CQC. There is on site staff car parking available for those who drive but also a main line train station close by. The focus of this role will be to assess, devise rehabilitation programmes and provide a high-quality service to all users.
This placement is available to start as soon as possible for 3-months, working full time hours per week within their fantastic multidisciplinary team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a MDT team and dealing with immediate care. You will need to be able to work closely alongside other staff members and other healthcare professionals.
Duties will include:
• Admission prevention and supported discharge
• Rehabilitation following a fall
• Assessment of client progress
• Admission prevention
• Supporting clients and family members with advice
Skills and experience needed:
• Relevant degree/qualifications
• HCPC registration
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Full driving licence and own vehicle
In return Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• HireVue online interviews
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• Free training – we also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• First class support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Please contact our team today for more information regarding this role.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.