Pulse is now actively seeking to recruit a band 6 physiotherapist to work within the trauma and orthopaedics team at a well-established NHS trust located in the Buckinghamshire area, with a main line train station close by and other regular transport links.
The ideal candidate will have previous exposure of working within trauma and orthopaedics, experience with managing fractured neck of femur and brace fitting is also crucial.
This placement is also available for start as soon as possible, working full time hours.
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC registered
• Previous experience working in similar role
• Experience of managing fractured neck of femur and brace fitting
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.