Pulse is now recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to join a well-established NHS Trust working within the neighbourhood team. Some community duties may also be involved in this role so a car driver is essential.
The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible and able to work full time hours. Previous experience in a community physiotherapist role would be beneficial for this placement.
Duties within this role will include:
- Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
- Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
- Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
- Educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions
- Be legally responsible and accountable
- Working with patients on plans after discharging
To be considered for this role you must:
In return, Pulse can offer you:
Support and advice from our team of friendly and dedicated consultants
SRE team of trained phlebotomists
One to one free training – we can come to you!
£300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Please contact our team for more information, or fill out the below form to apply.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.