Pulse is looking for an experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist for a unique Paediatric role. This is a full time role to start as soon as possible. This is an inpatient position and will involve working with children; therefore relevant paediatric experience is necessary. It is not required that the candidate has to be a car driver, and there is accommodation available for the candidate.
An overview of the roles responsibilities;
- Monitor and assess patients.
- Effectively communicate and work along side other members of the team.
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Access to exclusive vacancies.
- Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant.
- Extensive support from the wider recruitment team.
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part and full time.
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
* terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.