On behalf of our client we are actively recruiting a Band 6 Medicine and Surgery Physiotherapist based in Cheshire.
Candidates must have be able to work on a full time basis, Monday- Friday 0830-1630. The role is available for immediate start with the duration of 2 months.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the provision of high quality, efficient and effective physiotherapy services.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery;
• monitoring and evaluating clients' progress;
• work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem;
• educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals;
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Brilliant rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.