Pulse is now actively seeking a band 6 physiotherapist to work in the area of Somerset at a well-established NHS trust. The trust is situated around just one mile from the closest train station, making it easily accessible through public transport.
The ideal candidate will have had previous experience working within an acute hospital setting, specialising in rapid response and care of the elderly. This placement is available to start as soon as possible with full time hours.
Main duties will include:
• Devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes
• Daily rehab sessions with clients on the wards
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Working within multi-disciplinary teams
• Be legally responsible and accountable
• Working with patients on plans after discharging
What can Pulse offer you?
• Free online training
• Daily payroll
• Flexible work opportunities in a range of settings, great for building CV/experience
• HireVue online interviews – complete in the comfort of your home
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Support and advice from our experienced and dedicated consultants
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
To apply for this role, please fill out the application form below.
If you would like to find out any more about this role, please contact our team.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.