Pulse is currently recruiting for a band 6 physiotherapist to work within a NHS trust based in the area of South Yorkshire. Previous experience working within cardiac, rehabilitation and respiratory physio environments is desirable but not essential.
In order to be considered for this role you must:
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
• Be HCPC registered
• Have access to own vehicle
Main duties will include:
• Working within an acute hospital setting
• Developing programmes of care/care packages for clients
• Assessing and tracking clients progress
• Advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery
• Monitoring and evaluating clients' progress
• Work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem
• Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals
Pulse in return can offer you:
• Free training
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (not affected by IR35)
• Daily payroll
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
To apply, please fill out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.