Pulse are currently seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist based in Lincolnshire.
The position is full time for the duration of approximately 3 months and is available to start as soon as possible.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an Acute medical l team so please do not hesitate to get in touch.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Previous exposure in Acute Medicine
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• devising, implementing and revising relevant treatment programmes;
• advising carers on implementing treatment programmes and training other professionals in therapy delivery;
• monitoring and evaluating clients' progress;
• work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem;
• educate patients and their carers about how to prevent and/or improve conditions;
• be legally responsible and accountable;
• writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals;
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Brilliant rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.