Pulse Staffing is currently seeking a band 6 respiratory physiotherapist to join a busy team at a NHS trust, located in the West Midlands. The trust is close to a main line train station, with public transport running to and from.
The successful candidate will have experience working with COPD patients and those suffering with asthma and other lung conditions such as bronchiectasis. Candidates applying will need to have access to own vehicle and be available to work until 8pm some days, as per shift rota.
Duties within this role will include:
• Dealing with respiratory medicine
• Independently managing own caseload of complex patients
• Treating respiratory inpatients
• Treatment for COPD, bronchiectasis, asthma and other lung diseases
• Carrying out assessments of patient progress
• Discharge planning
• Carry out chest clearance
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience working within a similar role
• Be HCPC registered
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications
• Experience of carrying out chest clearance and have knowledge of current respiratory medicines
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affect by IR35)
• SRE team of train phlebotomists
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Daily payroll
*terms and conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.