Pulse is now seeking to recruit a physiotherapist to join the rapid response team at a NHS trust based in Enfield, Middlesex. Candidates applying for this role will need to have previous rapid response experience and knowledge of acute wards. The candidate appointed will help with admission prevention and assist in facilitating a discharge, whilst working alongside the multidisciplinary team.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period. The trust is located a short walk from a main line train station and there is also on site staff parking available.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Have previous experience in a similar role
• Have HCPC registration
• Good communication skills
• Manual handling experience
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below or contact the team today for more information.
Join Pulse and benefit from:
• HireVue online interviews
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
• First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
• Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Free training
*Terms and conditions apply
Recommend a friend to Pulse and you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.