Pulse are currently looking to source a band 6 Physiotherapist who has experience working in Paediatrics. The role involves taking on the challenge of a diverse paeds caseload which will include:
- MSK (0-16 age range)
- Community (0-5 age range)
You will form part of an MDT that makes up an integrated Children’s service based in Essex. The service is run by a large NHS Trust who run multiple mental health and community services within the area. Cross site travel may be needed within this role.
You will be expected to complete assessments and develop treatment programmes including the use of SMART goals, for candidates within your caseload. You will also be required to run group sessions with the support Band 5, as part of treatment in some cases where appropriate.
In order to be considered you will need the following as a minimum:
- HCPC registered
- Have previous experience of working in paediatrics
- Have the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
- Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- First class service from our team of dedicated consultants
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To find out more detail about this role, please contact our team today.
Not for you but know the perfect candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.