Pulse is currently recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist with significant Neuro experience, to join a fantastic Private Client based in Nottinghamshire. This vacancy is available to start as soon as possible, offering three days per week for an ongoing period.
The successful Physiotherapist will be working as part of a Brain Injury Rehabilitation team, providing specialist care to a range of patients that have had acquired brain injuries or strokes.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing rehabilitation treatment to a caseload of patients with a range of movement problems due to various neurological conditions
- Working within a multidisciplinary team of other physiotherapists
- Encouraging patients progress, setting realistic goals, whilst encouraging independence
- Providing support and advice to patients, carers, families and other clinical staff when required
- Ensuring that clinical practice is outcome focused through evidence-based practice
To be considered for this role you must:
- Be HCPC registered
- Have experience of working within an hospital setting
- Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in physiotherapy – Neuro
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Unavailable to work, but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.