An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Neuro Physiotherapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in Northumberland. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
The successful candidate will be required to work within a community hospital setting, providing specialised assessments and treatments to a caseload of patients with various neurological disorders.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Hold a valid HCPC registration
- Have relevant, post graduate experience within a similar role
- A proven track record of working with individuals that have neurological conditions
Pulse can offer you in return:
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.