An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Band 6 Neuro Physiotherapist to join a well-established NHS trust based in London. This position is to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for an ongoing period.
It is essential that the post-holder has a valid HCPC registration and previous Neuro rehabilitation experience. Community experience would also be desirable.
Duties within this role will include:
- Providing rehabilitation treatment
- Managing own caseload
- Working within a multidisciplinary team
- Treating patients in their own homes
- Monitoring patient progress
Pulse can offer you in return:
- HireVue online interviews
- Daily payroll
- Assistance with travel and accommodation
- First class service from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomists
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.