An exciting new opportunity has opened for a Band 6 Physiotherapist with MSK experience to join a well-established NHS trust based in Staffordshire. This position is available to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours for initial 2-month period.
The successful applicant will be required to manage a caseload of MSK outpatients based in a hospital trust. They will need to provide assessments and treatments to patients to ensure that realistic goals are met. Furthermore, the candidate must maintain up to date records and reports of each client, being professionally responsible for their own work, whilst using their clinical expertise to help support and advise other members of clinical staff, families and carers during the patient’s treatment process.
To be considered for this role, the candidate must present with:
- A valid, HCPC registration
- A relevant qualification in Physiotherapy and reasonable post-grad experience
- A proven track record working with clients that have MSK difficulties
What can Pulse offer you?
- Support and specialist advice from a friendly, experienced and dedicated consultant
- Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs in the UK and internationally
- HireVue online interviews
- Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Daily payroll
- First class service from an experienced team of consultants
- Flexible hours that you can meet your needs whether part time of full time
- Our £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.