Pulse is actively seeking a band 6 or 7 paediatric physiotherapist to work within a NHS trust in the Derbyshire area. The trust is located closely to a main line train station with regular buses running to and from, stopping right on the hospital grounds.
The right candidate must have proven experience in dealing with MSK patients within paediatrics, as you will be working within this area. The post is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours per week.
Duties within this role will include:
• To undertake own specialised paediatric clinical caseload
• Provide specialised clinical therapy advice both within the trust and externally to other healthcare professionals
• Communicate complex and sensitive information to patients/carers/staff
• Carry out patient assessments to monitor and evaluate progress
• Treatment of patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
• Treating patients who are admitted due to traumatic accident or incident
The ideal candidate will:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience of working in MSK paediatrics – essential
• Have the relevant degree/qualifications
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
• Free training
• Work in different geographical locations, we have jobs across the UK and internationally
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*terms and conditions apply
To apply, please fill out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.