Pulse is seeking a band 6 physiotherapist for an exciting new role based in the Merseyside area. In this role you will be required to work within complex rehabilitation while also being part of the community team, visiting clients at their homes.
As this is a community role, it is essential for the right candidate to be a car owner and driver. The role is available to start as soon as possible, working on a part time basis.
Duties within the role will include:
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Treating patients who are undergoing planned surgery
• Working within the complex discharge therapy team
• Post-operative intervention
• Working with multi-disciplinary teams
• Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
• Traveling to clients homes to carry out assessments and advice on any home equipment needed
To be considered for this role you will need:
• HCPC registration
• Relevant degree/qualifications
What can Pulse offer you in return?
• HireVue online interviews
• Daily payroll
• Team of dedicated and friendly consultants who are happy to help with any queries
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please fill out the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.