We are now looking for a Band 6 Community physiotherapist to be based in Greater Manchester.
Successful candidates will be working in a community environment dealing with Elderly Rehab/ Ortho/Domiciliary Patients. This is a community based position so the ideal candidate does need to be a car driver and have access to a car.
The placement is on a full time basis with the duration of approximately 2 months. The working hours are 08.30-16.30 Monday to Friday.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
• A relevant degree qualification
• HCPC registration
• Experience with Elderly Knee and hip replacements
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
• monitoring and evaluating clients' progress;
• work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem;
• writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals;
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Brilliant rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Privilege, Employee Benefits package*
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply - To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.