Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 physiotherapist who has previous experience of working within rehabilitation, preferably within the NHS. The placement is based in a well-established NHS trust located in London and has recently received an overall Good rating from the CQC.
The role is available to start as soon as possible, working 08:30 – 16:30 Monday to Friday for an on-going period.
Duties within the role will include:
• Providing rehab on an elderly person’s ward
• Adult physical rehabilitation
• Keeping track of patient progress
• Managing own caseload
• Working within a multidisciplinary team
To be considered for this role you must:
• Hold the relevant degree/qualification
• Have previous experience of working in rehabilitation – preferably NHS
• Be HCPC registered
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector (which is not affected by IR35)
• £300 Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists – who also offer 1:1 mandatory training
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• First call support and advice from our team of dedicated consultants
• Free training
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please use the form below.
Contact our team for more information.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.