Pulse is now recruiting for a Band 6 Physiotherapist in the Liverpool area to start as soon as possible, the role is Monday to Friday 08:30-16.30. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified physiotherapist with extensive experience working with adults and older adults who have single or multi-pathologies. It is essential that the potential candidate has a good knowledge of the ‘Discharge to Assess’ process. The main responsibilities will include providing assessment and treatment rehabilitation programmes to patients within their own homes or those that are in intermediate care beds preventing inappropriate hospital admission. The successful candidate must also have the ability to confidently supervise and mentor lower grade staff.
An overview of the roles responsibilities;
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life.
- Working within the community providing programmes for patients in their own homes.
- Providing knowledge and experiences to lower grade staff through mentoring programmes.
- Work independently and effectively manage work load.
- Assess and plan safe and appropriate discharge plans.
- Work effectively under pressure and a fast paced environment.
- Work with adults to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident.
- Writing and maintaining confidential client case notes and reports, as well as information for clients, carers and other professionals.
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Access to exclusive vacancies.
- Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant.
- Extensive support from the wider recruitment team.
- Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area.
- Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part and full time.
Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
* terms and conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.