Our client is currently seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join their innovative team within an NHS Trust based in Rainham. The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
To be considered for the role, it is essential for candidates applying to have experience of working within Learning Disabilities as you will be working within this area.
You will be responsible for providing a high standard physiotherapy service to adults with learning disabilities and complex needs in the community, working as part of an integrated team made up of health professionals and social workers.
The pay rates shown are for Umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £18 - £23 per hour.
Duties within this role will include:
• Intensive Interventions
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Treating clients with Autism/ADHD
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
In return, Pulse can offer you:
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.*
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.