Are you an experienced Physiotherapist with experience working in Learning Disabilities?
Our client is currently seeking a Band 6 Physiotherapist to join their Learning Disabilities team within an NHS trust in Birmingham. The post is available for the appointed physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 12-week period.
To be considered for this role applying physiotherapists must:
• Must be able to drive or navigate on public transport as community post
• Have previous experience working at band 6 or 7 within Learning Disabilities
• Be HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
• Hold a relevant qualification within Physiotherapy
• Display good time management skills
• Excellent communication skills – ability to build rapport with patients
• Show a genuine concern for the health and wellbeing of service users
Duties within this role will include:
• Intensive Interventions
• Carrying out functional assessments
• Working as part of a multidisciplinary team
• Treating clients with Autism/ADHD within a community setting
• Managing own caseload
• Being legally and professionally accountable for own work
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class support and service from our team of dedicated consultants
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and umbrella
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomist’s
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours. *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.