Pulse is now recruiting for a physiotherapist to work within the critical care and surgery teams at a well-established NHS trust located in Lancashire, with a main line train station close by and onsite staff parking. The role is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours for an ongoing period.
Candidates applying will need to have previous experience working within an acute setting and can work well within a multidisciplinary team, in a fast-paced environment.
Duties within this role will include:
• Managing own ITU caseload
• Pre-admission and pre-operative assessment
• Treating spinal cord injury
• Monitoring and evaluating patients progress
• Making referrals when necessary to other healthcare professionals
To be considered for this role you must have:
• Relevant degree/qualification
• HCPC registered
• Previous experience working in orthopaedics
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Advice and support from our friendly and dedicated consultants
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Free training
• SRE team of trained phlebotomists
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
• Different payment methods – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time and full time
*Terms and Conditions apply
If this role is suited to you, please apply using the form below.
Recommend a friend to Pulse and earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.