We are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Rehabilitation Physiotherapist Specialising in Neuro Rehabilitation to work in the area of Kent.
The suitable candidate will be working in a specialist Neuro Rehabilitation Team that offer services dedicated to treating patients requirements.
The placement is a full time contract with the working hours of 8:30am-4:30pm on Monday through to Friday with the contract to continue until March 2017.
A car driver is essential for this role.
In order to be considered for this position you must have the following;
- A relevant degree qualification
- HCPC registration
- Car driver
Your main responsibilities will be as follows;
- This includes diagnosis, assessment and initial management of a variety of primarily acute conditions
- To ensure a high standard of clinical care to inpatient and hydrotherapy patients under your management.
- To be able to manage potentially stressful, upsetting or emotional situations in an empathetic manner.
- monitoring and evaluating clients' progress;
- work with some patients and their families/carers over a period of weeks or months to identify and treat their physical problem;
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Access to exclusive vacancies
• Support and specialist advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly consultant
• Extensive support from the wider recruitment team
• Various employment opportunities in your preferred geographical area
• Flexible hours to meet your needs, both part time or full time
• Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions apply
To apply for this role, please complete the application form below.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.