Pulse is actively looking for an enthusatic Band 6 for a Physiotherapist role based in Kent. This role is a part time position of one day a week, from the end of September to the end of October. Candidates applying for this role must be flexible as the working day for each week will be either a Tuesday, Wednesday of Thursday, and from 09.30am to 15.30pm. Relevant experience desirable for this role would be experience of caring for the elderly. The roles responsibilities will include the candidate assessing patients and informing other members of staff of anything new they should be aware of. They will be assisting the patients whilst at the location, supporting their mobility needs and providing appropriate therapy.
An overview at the roles duties;
- Work with people of all ages to help them overcome the effects of disability caused by physical or psychological illness, ageing or accident
- Work with a client to help them achieve a fulfilled and satisfied state in life
- To be professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work, including management of patients and other professional activities.
- To undertake therapy assessments and continually develop a high service for patients
- To support the organisation, delivery and monitoring of the service
- Assess and provide equipment to aid rehabilitation and improve quality of life, ensuring that appropriate instruction and safety awareness is given.
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive patient records in line with Trust and professional standards
In return Pulse can offer you;
- Excellent rates of pay
- Access to exclusive job opportunities
- Support and professional advice from an approachable, dedicated and friendly team
- An assigned consultant
- Privilege, employee benefits package*
- A variety of employment opportunities in your preferred area
- Flexible hours to meet your needs; part or full time
- Recommend a friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and Conditions apply
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.