Pulse is seeking to recruit a band 6 Physiotherapist to work within the Immediate Care team at an innovative to join a private client based in Lancashire. This placement is available to start as soon as possible, working full time hours per week within their fantastic multidisciplinary team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a MDT team and dealing with Immediate Care Rehab. You will be working as part of an intermediate care team providing treatments to older adults with a range of respiratory and neuro conditions.
Skills and experience needed:
- Relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
- Excellent communication and organization skills
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.