Pulse is seeking to recruit a Band 6 Physiotherapist to work within the Immediate Care team at an innovative NHS trust located within Lancashire. This placement is available to start as soon as possible working full time hours per week within their fantastic multidisciplinary team.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a MDT team and dealing with Immediate Care Rehab. You will need to be able to work closely alongside other staff members and other healthcare professionals.
The pay rates shown are for umbrella payment method. The PAYE equivalent will be £16 - £21 per hour.
Duties may include:
- Admission prevention and supported discharge
- Intermediate care in bedded units
- Rehabilitation following a fall
- Assessment of client progress
- Supporting clients and family members with advice
Skills and experience needed:
- Relevant degree/qualifications
- HCPC registration
- Excellent communication and organization skills
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
Benefits of locum work:
- Daily payroll
- Variety of work opportunities in NHS and private sectors
- Expand your skill set more quickly
- Flexible hours of work
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- iPoint – Electronic Timesheet smartphone app
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.